Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogger Angst

I've been thinking about my blog a lot recently.
I am not one of nature's writers and tend to make these posts pretty minimal which is fine for me but not necessarily for those without the ability to fill in all the gaps. 
Am I just rabbiting on in an egotistical way, posting short blogs to keep the blog active. The answer is yes and I am always in a hurry because I tend to blog at the end of the day and often at times when it takes ages to upload and image.
So I have resolved to put more time into blogging in the future and to write a real post about my time in Melbourne when my exhibition opened .....in my next post because I have just finished and have to walk the dog and get the day going so I can get to my studio. See what I mean! 

No comments: