Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weathered at Tweed River Gallery




I am very excited to be exhibiting at the exquisite Tweed River Art Gallery with my great friend, colleague and collaborator Nicola Moss . The exhibition runs concurrently with the travelling exhibition of works from the Ann Lewin collection making it well worth the trip.

I can't wait to see the work Nicola and I created last year while we were in residence at Montsalvat finally hung in the space for which it was created.

I'm also delighted that  artist and photographer Carl Warner , who used to document my work when I lived in Queensland and whose work I greatly admire will be opening our exhibition.

2 comments:

Nicola Moss said...

Very Excited!! Thanks Susan, it will be great to finally see the installation.

Rachael Lee said...

Congratulations, Looking forward to seeing you Susan, I am sure the work will look amazing, such a lovely gallery too!