I chose Joanne Mattera's Art Blog.
Here's the list of the things I love about her blog -
1. The look of the blog.
2.We like similar artists and share a common aesthetic.
3. The way she includes political events and opinion in the right hand column of her blog. I like to know what she thinks.
4. She reports on exhibitions I can't visit and introduces me to new artists.
5. Her use of language when describing art.
6. She mentions so many other artists.
7. The sharing of so much information must bring visitors to her site.
8. She constantly reports on what she is doing.
9. She uses the voice of artist reporter not art critic.
10. She manages to show visitors what she sees.